The XP5 XS features the “slimline” XS style enclosure constructed from aluminium extrusions and high pressure die-castings with a fine brushed anodised front panel finish. Internally the XP5 XS incorporates a massive 250VA transformer, tantalum output capacitors, low capacitance ceramic heat sinks and large smoothing capacitors.
As with all Naim Audio external power supplies, component and PCB layout is configured specifically to maximise supply stability and absolutely minimise electronic noise. The XP5 XS is hand wired and fitted with sockets selected and engineered to help minimise microphony.
- 250VA transformer with tantalum output capacitors, low capacitance ceramic heat sinks and large smoothing capacitors
- Supplied with Burndy interconnect
- Brushed, black-anodised aluminium chassis
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]