Based in Bath since 1995, Quadraspire design and manufacture contemporary, modular hifi and AV furniture with an emphasis on acoustic performance, style and functionality. The range of furniture includes hifi racks, AV racks, TV stands and storage solutions for LP’s and CD’s. materials include glass, wood and aluminium. Quadraspire stands are intelligently designed, offering not only a beautiful and stylishly presented stage for your hifi equipment to perform upon, but the intuitive level of engineering that QS utilise in the stand’s construction allows for a better sonic performance out of your components.
The Quadraspire Sunoko-Vent T shelf is a single width shelf that can be added to the Sunoko vent T base unit, also a single shelf , each having an additional cost, adding as many shelves needed according to your requirements.
New technology incorporates a solid brass collar system, under so much tension that the vibrations radiate away from the components, through concave aluminium columns,thus delivering a much better quality sound. The SV32mm diameter columns are available in 6 heights, 140mm being standard. Quadraspire Sunoko-Vent SVT shelves are 25mm thick, available in 6 finishes including bamboo , and with a weight capacity of 120kg. The slotted shelves allow excellent ventilation for your hifi or AV components.
The SV2T variant of the stand features the same intelligent design construction and quality materials as the standard size SVT, but sees a wider profile featuring twice the width of the hifi-size SVT. The SV2T is designed to support wider screen televisions and AV surround sound equipment, but it’s double width size means that you the discerning music listener could put two hifi components side by side on the same shelf.
- Quadraspire racks will improve the sound performance of any hi-fi system by filtering out resonances and allowing the music to flow.
- Quadraspire shelves are curved and the edges are chamfered to avoid parallel lines and reduce resonance.
- Quadraspire shelves have grooves or slots to lower mass and trap as little resonance as possible.
- Quadraspire columns are made from solid Aluminium so they don’t resonate in the way that hollow columns do.
- Quadraspire wood veneered shelves sound good but solid bamboo shelves sound better and are kinder to the environment.
- Quadraspire shelves and columns are available in a number of sizes to accommodate different sized pieces of equipment.
- Quadraspire racks are modular, so that they can accommodate a wide variety of systems and be easily reconfigured.
- Quadraspire racks’ performance can be further improved with Bronze upgrades that add an extra level of filtration.
- Quadraspire racks are designed and made in our own factory in the United Kingdom.
- Hear the difference a Quadraspire rack could make by trying a Qplus support under your equipment.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]