The Qplus is a very clever way to get the most out of your system. The Qplus is an acoustic interface system, it helps reduce the surrounding environments effect on your system. Using the Qplus under your gear will tighten up the bass, give you a better soundstage and add a sense of space between voices and instruments. These are particularly effective under turntables & CD players.
QPlus Evo mimics the performance of our Q4EVO HiFi rack.
Where a HiFi rack is not an option, transform your furniture into a HiFi rack using a QPlus acoustic interface. HiFi components can produce and absorb detrimental energy effects on the sound. QPlus acoustic interfaces are designed to mimic Quadraspire’s racks that reduce resonance to deliver a clearer, cleaner musical performance.
With three different options ranging from the QPlus Evo, QPlus Advanced and the QPlus Reference, you are sure to find the isolation feet that are best suited to your system and preferences. The feet reduce resonance to deliver a clearer, cleaner overall musical performance.
– QPlus Evo is designed to mimic the performance of the Q4EVO rack (This Model)
– QPlus Advanced is designed to mimic the performance of the SVT
– QPlus Reference is designed to mimic the performance of the Xreference
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : [email protected]