Based in Bath since 1995, Quadraspire design and manufacture contemporary, modular hifi and AV furniture with an emphasis on acoustic performance, style and functionality. The range of furniture includes hifi racks, AV racks, TV stands and storage solutions for LP’s and CD’s. materials include glass, wood and aluminium. Quadraspire stands are intelligently designed, offering not only a beautiful and stylishly presented stage for your hifi equipment to perform upon, but the intuitive level of engineering that QS utilise in the stand’s construction allows for a better sonic performance out of your components.
The X Reference series from Quadraspire is the company’s most sophisticated hifi stand design and sits as the flagship model within their premium catalogue. The X REF combines the shelf technology of the SVT series and sees the integration of a secondary racking system built within the stand itself, allowing for a decoupled and subsequently low resonant hifi display solution.
The X frame design of the stand supports an SVT shelf via solid bronze feet, resting in place on small bronze spike locators which allow not only for a rigid and sturdy profile but also an effective method of combating mechanical noise and resonance from interfering between hifi components. Each shelf of the X Reference is coated in Nextel to further enhance the anti resonant capabilities of the stand.
A single base module of the X Ref stand from Quadraspire. Combine with additional shelves to make a custom tier premium hifi stand
- Quadraspire racks will improve the sound performance of any hi-fi system by filtering out resonances and allowing the music to flow.
- Quadraspire shelves are curved and the edges are chamfered to avoid parallel lines and reduce resonance.
- Quadraspire shelves have grooves or slots to lower mass and trap as little resonance as possible.
- Quadraspire columns are made from solid Aluminium so they don’t resonate in the way that hollow columns do.
- Quadraspire wood veneered shelves sound good but solid bamboo shelves sound better and are kinder to the environment.
- Quadraspire shelves and columns are available in a number of sizes to accommodate different sized pieces of equipment.
- Quadraspire racks are modular, so that they can accommodate a wide variety of systems and be easily reconfigured.
- Quadraspire racks’ performance can be further improved with Bronze upgrades that add an extra level of filtration.
- Quadraspire racks are designed and made in our own factory in the United Kingdom.
- Hear the difference a Quadraspire rack could make by trying a Qplus support under your equipment.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]