Modular Design: Base Unit is single shelf system, which includes a 75mm set a feet and a 140mm (standard) shelf. Add additional shelving to create your desired stand
Quadraspire goes further from strength to strength with the launch of the new Sunoko-Vent T that will revolutionise your system.
The new SVT version is very different from the original although looks the same at a glance, but incorporates our new Tension Technology.
This new technology uses a solid brass collar system that is under so much tension it dissipates vibration away from the electronics and through concave aluminium columns delivers a clearer, cleaner musical performance.
Each Sunoko-Vent T shelf is 25mm (1″) thick and is made from real wood veneered mdf and can hold equipment up to 120 kilos in weight whilst the slotted shelves keep mass low and provide maximum ventilation for the equipment.
The SVT is designed to hold standard sized hi-fi.
- Quadraspire racks will improve the sound performance of any hi-fi system by filtering out resonances and allowing the music to flow.
- Quadraspire shelves are curved and the edges are chamfered to avoid parallel lines and reduce resonance.
- Quadraspire shelves have grooves or slots to lower mass and trap as little resonance as possible.
- Quadraspire columns are made from solid Aluminium so they don’t resonate in the way that hollow columns do.
- Quadraspire wood veneered shelves sound good but solid bamboo shelves sound better and are kinder to the environment.
- Quadraspire shelves and columns are available in a number of sizes to accommodate different sized pieces of equipment.
- Quadraspire racks are modular, so that they can accommodate a wide variety of systems and be easily reconfigured.
- Quadraspire racks’ performance can be further improved with Bronze upgrades that add an extra level of filtration.
- Quadraspire racks are designed and made in our own factory in the United Kingdom.
- Hear the difference a Quadraspire rack could make by trying a Qplus support under your equipment.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]