Twenty years ago Quadraspire set out to develop a Hi Fi rack that would deliver acoustic performance with style. This was achieved by combining solid aluminium columns with specially engineered shelves to create a light and rigid construction.
In the same way as every musical performance needs a stage so a HiFi needs a stage to bring the music to life in your home. Twenty years ago we set out to develop a modular rack – the Q4 – that could support a variety of Hi Fi systems and deliver acoustic performance with style. This was achieved by combining solid aluminium columns with specially engineered shelves to create a light and rigid construction to deliver a clearer, cleaner musical performance.
The Q4 EVO is a practical modular solution combining shelves with aluminium columns and feet to enhance your sound system both sonically and visually. Its flexibility allows you to build the rack to your own specification to fit any number of components.
- Quadraspire racks will improve the sound performance of any hi-fi system by filtering out resonances and allowing the music to flow.
- Quadraspire shelves are curved and the edges are chamfered to avoid parallel lines and reduce resonance.
- Quadraspire shelves have grooves or slots to lower mass and trap as little resonance as possible.
- Quadraspire columns are made from solid Aluminium so they don’t resonate in the way that hollow columns do.
- Quadraspire wood veneered shelves sound good but solid bamboo shelves sound better and are kinder to the environment.
- Quadraspire shelves and columns are available in a number of sizes to accommodate different sized pieces of equipment.
- Quadraspire racks are modular, so that they can accommodate a wide variety of systems and be easily reconfigured.
- Quadraspire racks’ performance can be further improved with Bronze upgrades that add an extra level of filtration.
- Quadraspire racks are designed and made in our own factory in the United Kingdom.
- Hear the difference a Quadraspire rack could make by trying a Qplus support under your equipment.
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : [email protected]