All Estelon products are produced in a similar fashion using the same general design and construction principles. In the design
and construction process, it is crucial to consider room and environmental acoustics. All listening rooms have walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, and various décor and treatments which affect the listening experience. Together with the loudspeaker, they participate in acoustical sound reproduction. The goal of the loudspeaker, and the associated system electronics, is to create a life-like (live) and engaging musical experience.
- Through Estelon’s advanced and innovative engineering concepts, the loudspeakers form a synergy with the room and its acoustics to re-create an emotionally involving listening experience that exposes the soundstage and musical details of the recording, as it was meant to be heard.
- In an ordinary room the sound waves below 50-100 Hz are evenly spread.
- Sound waves over 100 Hz start mirroring and interfering with each other
CABINET & TECHNOLOGY
- The unique shape of the cabinet is highly complicated and differs greatly from a classical box design. In fact, it’s not a box at all!
- Proprietary marble-based composite material and molding technology.
- Curved surfaces and a system of interior chambers
- Advanced internal dampening
A COMBINATION OF THE BEST DRIVERS
- Each speaker has one woofer, one mid-woofer, and one tweeter. In order to reproduce the full spectrum of sound with the absolute highest quality, a combination of three drivers has been carefully chosen. The high-quality drivers are designed and produced by German driver manufacturer Thiel & Partner GmbH under the brand name Accuton and are revered globally as the best.
- Woofer – ceramic sandwich dome
- Mid-woofer – ceramic; super-fast and accurate
- Diamond Tweeter – extremely stiff, precise and stable until 60 kHz
SPECIAL CHAMBERS IN THE LOUDSPEAKERS CABINET
- Woofers and mid-woofer have anti-resonance chambers
- The cabinet around the midrange is curved to eliminate diffraction
- The separated chamber together with the surrounding cabinet surface create dispersion control
- Drivers are positioned on the intentionally curved front panel for increased coherency
- Advanced internal dampening
- The crossovers are in a special isolated chamber to reduce the microphonic effect and vibration influence.
- Each crossover construction process involves careful attention from our engineers and designers, where every process is carefully measured, and each component is tested to make sure that the final outcome is perfect. In addition to technical measurements, there is also a final listening and evaluation process done by our highly experienced engineers.
- Because of the highly sophisticated cabinet shape, all the processes in the finishing stage are hand-made with extreme care by highly experienced specialists using the best technology and procedures.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]