A harmonious blend of form and function, every element of the Extreme has but one objective: to produce an unparalleled immersive experience. This pursuit of excellence is a goal shared by many but achieved by only a select few – a fact that inspired Estelon Founder and Chief Designer Alfred Vassilkov to create the Estelon Extreme Limited Edition, inspired by Rolls-Royce’s rich heritage of exceptional engineering and iconic design.
Standing at two meters in height and capable of adjusting to the exact dimensions of its environment, the Extreme Limited Edition combines sculptural elegance with a quality and authenticity of performance that is second to none.
The Limited Edition is finished in Dark Silver metallic paint and features hand-polished stainless-steel rims, which encircle each of the system’s drivers. Produced in strictly limited numbers, each speaker is personally signed by Estelon’s founder and Chief Designer Alfred Vassilkov, pinpointing the degree of detail that underscores this exceptional speaker system.
- Some high-end speakers can perform extremely well in certain rooms, but if taken to another room, the results may not be so good. That is the reason we wanted to create a speaker that could be adjusted according the room specifics and listener
- Sound waves below 50-100 Hz
- Sound waves over 100 Hz start mirroring and interfering with each other
CABINET & TECHNOLOGY
- The unique shape of the cabinet is highly complicated and differs greatly from a classical box design. In fact, it’s not a box at all!
- Proprietary marble-based composite material and molding technology.
- Constructed with two modules (upper and lower) – the upper module of each loudspeaker is adjustable.
- Curved surfaces and a system of interior chambers.
- Advanced internal dampening
- Bass reflex technology
- Fine tuning the tweeter position
- 250kg weight of each speaker provides stability
A COMBINATION OF THE BEST DRIVERS
- Each speaker has two woofers, one mid-woofer, one midrange and one tweeter. In order to reproduce the full spectrum of sound with the absolute highest quality, a combination of four different driver types has been carefully chosen. The high quality drivers are designed and produced by German driver manufacturer Thiel & Partner GmbH under the brand name Accuton, and are revered globally as the best.
- Woofer – stiff aluminum sandwich membrane with a long linear excursion (custom made)
- Mid-woofer – stiff aluminum sandwich membrane (custom made)
- Midrange – ceramic; super-fast and accurate
- Diamond Tweeter – extremely stiff, precise and stable until 45 kHz
SPECIAL CHAMBERS IN THE LOUDSPEAKERS CABINET
- Woofers and mid-woofer have anti-resonance chambers
- The cabinet around the midrange is curved to eliminate diffraction
- The separated chamber together with the surrounding cabinet surface create dispersion control
- Drivers are positioned on the intentionally curved front panel for increased coherency
- We use specifically engineered and highly precise third order crossovers for the woofers and second order networks for the mid-woofer, midrange and tweeter.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]