- Avantages Audio presents the Caesar, a non-standard speaker that challenges at first sight. It has been sculpted to offer musical qualities rarely achieved in its category. Its ability to develop a large-scale sound image, its dynamic potential and its presence result in a striking realism of listening.
- The technique of omnidirectional sound is not new, but unusual, because it is difficult for manufacturers to control its implementation. Franck Tchang, the designer of the speakers, has done a lot of work to get to a speaker with an impressive and stable sound image. The Caesar use scatter lenses placed in opposition to broadcast the sound of two wide-band speakers and a refraction lens integrated in the base of the speaker to diffuse the bass.
- This structure allows a 360 ° musical radiation of the two broadband loudspeakers and a homogeneous and fast diffusion of bass. Its architecture in two separate boxes, one for the bass, one for the broadband, allows to minimize parasitic interactions between the bass and other frequencies. Reinforced ultra-rigid cabinets, with curved and pyramidal shapes, are ideal for suppressing resonances and standing waves. The Caesar need neither spikes, nor any support to give the best of themselves.
- The bass is supported by a 25.5 cm magnesium alloy aluminum speaker. The two 13 cm wide-band loudspeakers, paper membrane and maple warhead are powered by Alnico magnets. They are not filtered, letting them speak freely over their entire bandwidth. A magnesium alloy super tweeter (neodymium motor) is available as an option. The latter lands on the speaker and benefits from its deflecting lens to broadcast its treble over 360 °. He works on a frequency range from 15 kHz to 35 kHz, bringing music a breathtaking definition and aeration.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]