The Estelon Forza is a much-awaited addition to the Estelon flagship series. Standing at nearly 1.7 metres in height, the elegant design of the Forza features the very best of what Estelon has to offer – the perfect synergy between aesthetics and engineering. Using only the materials and components best suited for this model and manufacturing it with the greatest detail, the Forza brings music to life. With a sleek design composing of a single cabinet, the Forza is just a bit smaller in size than the Estelon Extreme.
Forza, as the name already suggests, is full of unimaginable refined power. As the electric current passes through the driver elements, the Forza becomes alive. Every nuance dances through the air, creating a realistic soundstage and filling the listener with rich emotions. You can just close your eyes and enjoy the best that music can offer.
Under the flawless design is masterful engineering. The Forza is bound to impress everybody.
- In the design and construction process it is crucial to consider room and environmental acoustics. All listening rooms have
walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, and various décor and treatments which affect the listening experience. Together with the loudspeaker they participate in acoustical sound reproduction.
- The Estelon Forza woofers are positioned close to the floor so that the woofers acoustically couple with the surface of the floor maximizing their efficiency and output. Another large benefit of this design is that the low bass is powerful, dynamic, and evenly spread throughout the room, even if the room has high ceilings oris large in overall size and volume. Conventional loudspeaker designs will typically experience bass loss and erratic peaks and dips in output in large size rooms, and especially rooms with high ceilings.
- Sound waves over 100 Hz start mirroring and interfering with each other.
CABINET & TECHNOLOGY
- The unique shape of the cabinet is highly complicated and differs greatly from a classical box design. In fact, it’s not a box at all!
- Proprietary marble-based composite material and molding technology.
- Curved surfaces and a system of interior chambers
- Advanced internal dampening
A COMBINATION OF THE BEST DRIVERS
- Each speaker has two woofers, one mid-woofer, one midrange and one tweeter. In order to reproduce the full spectrum of sound with the absolute highest quality, a combination of four different driver types has been carefully chosen. The high-quality drivers are designed and produced by German driver manufacturer Thiel & Partner GmbH under the brand name
Accuton, and are revered globally as the best.
- Woofer – stiff aluminum sandwich membrane with a long linear excursion (custom made)
- Mid-woofer – stiff aluminum sandwich membrane (custom made)
- Midrange – ceramic; super-fast and accurate
- Diamond Tweeter – extremely stiff, precise and stable until 60 kHz
SPECIAL CHAMBERS IN THE LOUDSPEAKERS CABINET
- Woofers and mid-woofer have anti-resonance chambers
- Symmetric Driver Loading (SDL) technology provides extraordinarily precise bass
- The cabinet around the midrange is curved to eliminate diffraction
- The separated chamber together with the surrounding cabinet surface create dispersion control
- Drivers are positioned on the intentionally curved front panel for increased coherency
- We use specifically engineered and highly precise third order crossovers for the woofers and second order networks for the mid-woofer, midrange and tweeter.
- Countless hours of R&D and real-world listening test have been conducted of each crossover design and related parts, right down to physical placement of each part and positioning within the cabinet.
- The crossover components have been chosen from among the best parts producers from around the world. We use custom transformer-core coils, OFC (oxygen free copper) foil coils, Mundorf Silver-Gold-Oil capacitors and Carbon-Silver resistors, Duelund Silver Graphite resistors, and all of which are measured and speced to extremely tight tolerances before using in the crossover production. To maintain the smallest of details in the audio signal we use direct mounting techniques with handsoldered connections with short cable runs to each respective driver and binging posts. All internal cabling is of the highest quality and from the renowned cable manufacturer KubalaSosna.
- The crossovers are in a special chamber (Graph 5) to reduce the microphonic effect and vibration influence. Each crossover construction process involves careful attention from our engineers and designers, where every process is carefully measured and each component tested to make sure that the final outcome is perfect. In addition to technical measurements, there is also a final listening and evaluation process done by our highly experienced engineers.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]