A compact and feature-rich network streamer designed for music lovers who want to obtain more audio sources, but also want to enjoy better sound quality. The Bremen B1T’s hardware and software are optimized for Hi-Res streaming applications by improving many details without compromise. An ideal option to open the door to the Hi-Res audio world.
- Compact size, matches that of the F1 Forester LPS and Bonn N8 Switch
- Deploy by either wired Ethernet or WiFi. Flexibly place it anywhere.
- Simply connect to any DAC over AES/EBU, I2S, Coaxial
- Manage and play by mobile app, VitOS Lite.
- Supports Bluetooth 4.2. Conveniently play music from your smartphone or tablet.
- Supported applications include Tidal Connect, Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Amazon Music, Deezer, Napster, Tune-in radio, Sound Machine, and play music files from network shared storage via DLNA.
- Elegant metal enclosure
- 2-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Advanced circuitry with high quality components
- Highly permeable EMI absorber to reduce electrical interference
- Gold plated audio output ports (Coaxial & AES/EBU)
- Digital output: AES/EBU, I2S, Coaxial for external DAC
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz (client mode) for ease of deployment
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.