The N25 is the World’s most advanced Network Audio Player, featuring a Sabre32 Reference DAC chip and high-performance Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 processor, running at 1.0Ghz. It has been designed to meet all the requirements of digital music playback, keeping pace with today’s digital world. The N25 is based on long proven cocktailAudio technologies, such as the hardware circuit design and versatile custom-designed software, developed by an in-house R&D team, to achieve the best audio performance and ease of use across all its functions.
It offers high-quality playback from local USB storage, home network sources like NAS, major online streaming services, internet radio, DAB+/FM radio, aptX HD Bluetooth, Spotify Connect, Airplay for iOS devices and much more. Optionally, the N25 provides Bluetooth transmission, allowing playback of music from the N25 via Bluetooth headphones or speakers. It also supports playback covering a huge variety of audio formats including, DSD, MQA, DXD, HD FLAC, HD WAV, CAF, ALAC, AIFF and more.
Additionally, for use as a complete and convenient music system throughout the home, the N25 provides not only a Multiroom Function(Group Play), carefully developed by the cocktailAudio team over several years, but also a HDMI ARC input to connect with TVs.
Finally, when paired with optional extras, you can expand its functionality as a music server, aptX Bluetooth transmitter, and more.
- Equipped with a high-performance dual core ARM Cortex A9 processor running at 1.0Ghz
- ESS ES9018K2M Sabre32 Reference DAC chip for D-A conversion
- USB Audio Class 2.0 output for connection to external USB DACs
- Isolated power supply circuit design, separate for digital and analogue sections, to remove electrical noise
- 4.6” TFT LCD screen (800 x 320 pixels) for intuitive GUI
- DAB+/FM tuner built-in
- HDMI ARC input built-in
- HDMI output for connecting external screens, such as a TV as the GUI screen, or for audio signal output
- Bluetooth receiver built-in, with support for SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX LL, aptX HD
- USB Audio Class 2.0 input
- High quality analogue output terminals
- Digital output (1 x Coaxial, 1 x Toslink)
- Digital input (1 x Coaxial, 1 x Toslink)
- USB 3.0 high speed host port x2, on the rear panel
- USB 2.0 host port x1, on the front panel
- Giga Fast Ethernet(10/100/1000Mbps) built-in
- Five (5) custom keys on the front panel for DAB+ or FM radio presets
- Precisely CNC-machined aluminum front panel and robust rigid steel chassis
Versatile functionalities and usage
- Support for major music streaming services – Amazon Music, HighResAudio, TIDAL, TIDAL MQA, Deezer, Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Napster and Internet Radio(Airable)
- MultiRoom function (Group Play)
- Spotify Connect and Apple Airplay
- Support for various file formats including MQA, DSD(64/128/256), DXD(24Bit/352.8Khz), PCM signal up to 32Bit/384Khz including 24Bit/192Khz WAV/FLAC and a full range hi-res audio file formats.
- High connectivity
- Versatile network functions such as UPnP Server/Client/Renderer, Samba Server/Client(Network File Server/Client) are supported
- Support as a certified ‘Roon Ready’ end point
- Multiple control methods with customised remote control App (NOVATRON MusicX NEO for iOS and Android), remote control and well-organized functional keys on the front
- Bluetooth transmission function, with optional Bluetooth transmitter module
- Music server with music database, with storage is connected
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]