- The CEX Extender involves two units, which send or recieve in the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands, for a stronger signal between the units when conditions demand it.
- For example; place CEX units on each side of difficult wall and signal will be transmitted to speakers on other side of wall.
- Extends the audio network up to 100m, depending on conditions on location.
- Use CEX to bypass wifi obstacles such as thick concrete walls or metal wire mesh.
- Unit 1 of CEX can send signal to several unit 2, enabling extending network in more directions.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]