WR200 extends any existing Audio Pro audio network by up to 100 metres. Not only does it extend, it also helps to cure potentially difficult Wi-Fi conditions in your home, such as those presented by reinforced concrete walls. WR200 involves two units (1 and 2), which send or receive in the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands. This ensures a stronger signal between the units when conditions demand. You can add more WR200 unit 2s (WER202 sold separately) to extend the network even further.
- Extended range room to room: up to 20m
- Extended range same room: up to 50m
- Extended range in line of sight: up to 100m
- Wireless range between unit 1 and 2:10-30m
- Wireless full CD quality sound
Difficult Wifi Conditions Are Not Problem
- With WR200 gyou get possibilities to extend your Audio Pro network with up to 100 meters, and at the same time create more options for you to expand your audio network. WR200 doesn’t only extend network, it is also useful if your home has difficult wifi conditions WR200 contains advanced wireless technology where the two units uses both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz band. This makes transmission between the units stronger and can bypass most wifi problems a home can show, such as thick armoured concrete walls.
Enhance And Extend In Several Directions
- If you need to enhance or extend your network, or take it in different directions, further WR200 unit 2s can be added. By building your network in this way, there are few limitations to its size. Our philosophy is that you should be able to enjoy wireless music throughout any home, whatever its size. Unit 2 of WR200 (WER202) is available separately.
Not Only An Extender
- WR200 is not only for extending the range of your network. You can add local audio systems to each WR200 unit because it includes a 3.5mm line out connector. This is convenient when you have a stereo system in close proximity, or a powered speaker. Just connect by cable and play to these devices as well.
It’s As Easy As Counting To Three
- We design our products to be very easy to use. That’s why our speakers need only power; our wireless units need no software and our transmitter only a sound source. Connect the speakers to power, connect the transmitter to your computer (or other device) and play your music. It’s as simple as that!
Listening To The Revolution
- If you understand just how radically people have changed their listening behaviour, you can be part of the revolution. Audio Pro is one the first specialised audio designers to support the movement from CD as a source to hard drive. If you use a computer or handheld device as your music player, we want you to enjoy the best quality sound in the easiest way possible via a reliable wireless connection. No cables. No fuss. High quality. Reliability. We embrace the revolution. Do you?
Unique Network For Best Quality
- The Audio Pro Network uses a dedicated, protected protocol in 2.4 GHz-band for best possible sound quality. Transmission is achieved at full CD quality, making it possible to play uncompressed formats such as FLAC, Apple Lossless etc. We have a built-in “sniffer” system, which detects other wireless channels and automatically jumps to free RF (Radio Frequency) channels in order to avoid interference before listening. The system progressively controls the audio bands available, ensuring that the Audio Pro network can coexist with other wireless systems. We have a built-in security filter that removes RF interference from other wireless networks.
Multiroom With Volume Zones
- With Living speakers you can divide each House Code into three different volume zones. You can have one volume setting in your living room, another in the kitchen, and a third in the bedroom – all using the same source and House Code. A volume zone can also be an entire floor in your home. The volume in the each zone can be adjusted on all the speakers within that zone provided they have the same House Code setting. To adjust the volume of all speakers in another zone, you have to switch zone on the Living remote control handset. A master volume on the handset will control all zones at the same time.
Multiroom Made Simple
- With our House Codes feature you can have up to three separate audio networks in your home, using three different transmitters. You can listen to different music in different rooms at the same time, or listen to the same music in all rooms by setting all receivers/speakers to the same House Code. (On the 2.4GHz band we use channel 1, 6 and 11.
Works With All Music Players
- As you can listen to any soundsource through our wireless network, you can of course enjoy all sofware you have on your computer or portable unit. It doesn’t matter whether your music comes from Spotify, iTunes, Winamp, Wimp, Grooveshark or Rhapsody. If you can play the music, you can enjoy it wireless in our network.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]