- With a depth of just 114mm, the REL Habitat 1 is no more obtrusive than a typical wall heater. Getting the subwoofer off the floor and mounted on the wall also frees up valuable floor space. As you’d expect from REL, the Habitat 1 is exceptionally well made. With its deep gloss finish, fine detailing and subtle grille cover, this is a subwoofer that hides its modest bulk extremely well.
- A wireless transmitter means you only need to plug the sub into a mains supply and that’s it. Unlike other wireless subs, the Habitat 1 uses a unique, compression-free, system developed by REL. Using a state-of-the-art chipset, the Longbow wireless transmitter offers flawless signal quality with zero compression. With a maximum range of around 15m and a more typical reach of around 9m, the wireless functionality is stable in the vast majority of listening rooms.
100% REL sound
- Using twin, active 6.5″ woofers, the Habitat provides a bass response that’s not only deep but also, clean, agile and punchy. For even greater clout, a 10″ passive cone mounted at the rear makes the most of the cabinet’s internal air pressure, giving added reinforcement and enhanced bass efficiency. Keeping the active drive units tightly in check is a punchy 150W Class D, digital amplifier.
Separate hi-fi and home cinema inputs
- Traditionally, the problem with using a sub with both home cinema and music systems is the difference in presence required. Whereas films often require the sub to be turned up for the greatest thrills, music demands a more subtle approach. The REL T9 provides separate inputs for high and low level sources for separate controls for stereo and LFE .1 surround, enabling the ideal levels for each.
- With the REL Habitat 1 you can at last enjoy serious bass from a room-friendly subwoofer!
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]