Shunyata Research’s new Reference Line power cords were developed using the same materials science and technologies that make the Omega QR the market’s ultimate cost-no-object power cord. The Reference Line power cables are designed to be used with the worlds finest audio components.
There are three levels of performance in the Reference Line starting with the Delta v2 NR and Delta v2 XC models. The Alpha v2 is a level up from the Delta v2 model with the Sigma v2 taking the top spot in the line. All Reference models feature Shunyata Research’s exclusive VTX-Ag conductors that combine an ultra pure silver with a concentrically wound layer of OFE copper. This provides the speed and transparency of silver with the richness, tonal color and power of pure copper. Shunyata Research’s own CopperCONN connectors propel the Delta v2 cables to previously unattainable levels of performance.
Reference XC cables are designed specifically to optimize the performance of Shunyata Research power conditioners. The Delta v2 XC cables eschew noise reduction features in favor of enhanced DTCD dynamic transient current delivery. Using proprietary conductors and parts developed for the Omega XC, the Delta v2 XC delivers pace-setting DTCD instantaneous current delivery, optimizing power conditioner and high-current amplifier performance.
The Delta v2 XC is an ideal power cable for your Shunyata Research power conditioner while the Delta v2 NR provides noise reduction to the source components. The Delta v2 NR provides great performance for all of the source equipment like CD players, DACs, tuners and preamplifiers while the Delta v2 XC is a good choice for some high-current amplifiers.
- Shunyata Research has developed its own line of CopperCONN™ Carbon Fiber superior conductivity compared to bronze or brass type connectors. The internal contacts are culled from solid OFE copper and feature a high-tension, spring-loaded contact for a vice-like grip. This contributes to a measurable improvement in DTCD™ performance and a correspondingly obvious difference in audible performance.
- CopperCONN™ connectors have a measurably lower contact-junction resistance and are hermetically sealed with an inert compound that protects the contacts and wires from corrosion. This also ensures that the wires cannot become loose, fray or pull out from the head shell. This guarantees a lifetime of reliable performance that does not degrade over time.
Kinetic Phase Inversion Processing
- Kinetic Phase Inversion Processing was developed by Caelin Gabriel after years of research into the underlying causes of various effects such as burn-in, wire directionality and the effects of cryogenic treatment. He discovered that there was an underlying core principle that burn-in and cryogenics only partially addressed. Once the governing principle was understood it became possible to create a processor that reduces the need for long burn-in periods and eliminates the effects of cryogenic treatment. Four-days of continuous KPIP™ processing dramatically reduces the sonic ups and downs associated with burn-in, delivering a relaxed and natural presentation.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org