The Royal Signature range delivers top-tier performance thanks to its combination of Siltech’s special metals technology and highly sophisticated cable construction techniques. Both have taken decades to perfect, and are unrivalled in the industry.
Either our latest G7 silver-gold alloy or monocrystal silver conductors are used, depending on the application. This is combined with our advanced multi-layer Kapton-Teflon insulation materials and an external circumferential shield. Thick and stiff for additional mechanical isolation, the cable is less wieldy but more than makes up for this with a breathtaking musical performance.
Royal Signature cables approach the best sonic performance that Siltech is capable of, and stand out as some of the finest in the world – yet are nowhere near as expensive as our flagship Triple Crown series.
- Many manufacturers of specialist network cabling focus on data rate and making their cables as ‘fast’ as possible – without appreciating that audio data does not need to be lightning fast. Much more important is the consistency of the transfer rate and the integrity of the data transferred.
- For all digital cables, transmission accuracy depends on the cable topology, materials, and termination. Poor impedance matching or geometrical inconsistency causes reflections and echoes in the data stream, while crystal boundaries or grain in the conductors cause micro-distortions. Any imperfection impacts the accuracy of the critical clocking and amplitude information. It’s also easy to overlook that higher frequency signals are more vulnerable to outside interference.
- To achieve the best sound, the Siltech network cables utilize the 100BASE-TX specification – on purpose – which supports a maximum speed of 100Mbps. Because of this, it is important to set the ports of smart network switches to the correct speed or on auto. This feature is usually found in the port configuration menu of the network switch.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]