QED HDMI Reference interconnect incorporates a new passive band pass filter to provide outstanding digital signal integrity for exceptional picture and sound. We recommend this superb HD interconnect for direct digital connection between the highest quality, suitably equipped components, including ‘Deep Colour‘ products.
Unrivalled Video And Audio Performance
- QED Reference has been independently tested to 21.9Gb/s (lab tested using a 1m length) to deliver High Speed w/Ethernet and the latest HDMI specification. This is over double the High Speed classification data rate of 10.2 Gb/s. Supports Full HD, 3D, 4K and Deep Colour.
Band Pass Filter Technology
- A special passive equaliser network is built unobtrusively into the head shell at the TV end of the cable. This effectively removes components of the signal above and below the HDMI band pass frequency which contribute to the unwanted timing errors. This takes jitter to an ‘Ultra Low’ level reducing cable induced timing errors that could appear on your TV or projector screen.
Ultra Low Jitter
- Jitter has always been the enemy of high quality high definition displays with lower quality cables being particularly bad for not really minimising this disruptive influence. Reference HDMI measures at less than 37ps of jitter, over half of that found in a typical branded cable of the same length and specification.
- 99.999% oxygen free copper conductors
- 24 AWG for improved signal transfer
- Individually screened pairs for enhanced shielding from interference
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Audio Return Channel
- Authorised test centre certified High Speed cable
- Ultra low jitter
- Integrated band pass filter
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]