Extreme Flexibility By Design
The Shunyata Research VENOM-X EF is a power cable on a mission. Designer Caelin Gabriel set out to create a power cable that is truly reference-grade while still being flexible enough to route through the finest custom cabinetry.
The VENOM-X EF power cable takes flexibility and ease of use to an unprecedented level. You can literally wrap the cable around a soda can, making it ideal for tight spaces and extreme angles.
VENOM-X EF’s silver-copper VTX-Ag conductors and fluorocarbon dielectrics were developed for Shunyata Research’s more expensive reference Alpha and Sigma power cables. The exclusive CopperCONN® connector sports gold-plated, solid copper contacts. This elegant, flat IEC connector allows the VENOM-X EF power cable to be used with components that have constrained or obstructed power cord entrances such as projectors and other home theater equipment.
The VENOM-X EF’s 10-gauge conductors and non-reactive design make it compatible with high power amplifiers and a wide variety of components including; solid-state, tube, analog and digital. Every facet of the VENOM-X EF power cable has been optimized for application flexibility, ease of use, and superb performance.
- Many audiophile grade connectors are made from brass or bronze. While some may get a plating of silver, gold or rhodium, the majority of the current is carried by the contact’s base-metal. CopperCONN® connectors contain pure copper contacts which has a much higher conductivity that brass. The difference in performance is clearly audible.
- Shunyata’s VTX-Ag cables are uniquely constructed with both an inner, center conductor made of pure silver and an outer concentric ring conductor made of pure copper. It’s made using the finest fluorocarbon insulation to minimize dielectric absorption and re-radiation which translates to an improvement in resolution and clarity. VTX-Ag delivers the speed and clarity of silver and the midrange warmth and three dimensional power in the lower octaves of copper without imparting any of the negatives associated with either metal. – The best qualities of silver and copper combined
Fluorocarbon dielectrics are usually only found in wire used in the aerospace industry, satellites and only the most expensive audiophile cabling. It has special electrical characteristics; very low dielectric absorption, high dielectric strength and exceptional heat resistance. When used in audio and power cables is reduces the perception of dynamic compression and it improves sonic low-level resolution and clarity.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]