Bi-Wire Mk2 takes an award-winning design a step further.
Bi-Wire Mk2 uses the same materials technology as QED Original, but has been designed to allow the full advantages of Bi-Wiring to be heard and enjoyed. A new enhanced geometry ensures stunning clarity and resolution with the added benefit of being more compact and easy to use.
A high performance solution for Bi-Wire equipped Hi-Fi and Home Theatre systems that won’t break the bank.
All the new bi-wire cables in the Original Range feature an enhanced geometry that minimises cable inductance by precisely spacing opposing sets of conductors. This provides greater high frequency stability, allowing the amplifier to maintain tight control of the speakers throughout the audible range.
- Internationally acclaimed award winning cable design
- Cable geometry optimised for low dissipation factor and inter conductor leakage
- High performance low-density polyethylene insulation
- Gauge is 14 AWG
- 76 strands of 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper
- Genuine low impedance design make this cable ideal for long runs
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]