HT/1510 resets expectations for REL’s standard bearer, with a confident, sexy new look that meshes perfectly into the traditional REL family, while delivering significantly increased power and improved, well, just about everything. Predator II delivers upgraded performance across every performance category: 1,000-watt amplifier with PerfectFilter™ inputs, new 15” CarbonGlas™ driver that handles vastly more power, and confident, elegant styling not previously seen in home theatre designs. This encourages use in multi-REL systems, allowing blending with Serie T/x and Serie S.
Design Isn’t Everything, It’s the Only Thing
- Predator II confidently delivers massive upgrades in design elegance, performance and execution of every detail in cabinet design. Beauty, in this case, isn’t skin deep. We start by using right-sized cabinetry, beautifully executed in horizontally line-grained black with a subtle sheen that evokes state of the art amplifiers. This brings to the HT range the same sleek, elegant proportions used in our Reference models at a fraction of the price. REL designs benefit from incorporating integral engineering solutions throughout their designs. Check out our BrilliantBrace™. Employed inside each HT/1510, it cradles the rear of the driver to eliminate shipping damage, quiets and redirects energy normally trapped in the driver, and quiets top, bottom and both sidewalls of the cabinet. Brilliant. And the full depth rails used to support and reactively brace against the powerful movements such a powerful subwoofer can produce, also means Predator II can be stacked in Line Arrays of 3/channel for the ultimate in home theatre, to carry performance up the entire height of massive projection screens.
Size Matters, Now More Than Ever
- There is simply something special about a large driver effortlessly distributing bass that small subs working hard can never match. At the heart of every REL lies a truly great driver. Predator II’s 15” (380mm) driver retains the combination of glass fiber and carbon fiber center cap that allows quick, reactive bass with slam that is the hallmark of great theatre sound. The lightweight glass fiber allows the 3” (75mm) voice coil to accelerate Predator II’s cone instantly, while the carbon fiber center cap stiffens the composite structure, ensuring that even in the biggest of moments, its cone structure remains intact and un-phased by massive signals. Naturally, this delivers benefits for music reproduction as well. Power handling has been increased permitting the much more powerful amp to give its best without fear that the driver might not keep up. Scale, speed and signature performance are this flagship’s reason for being.
Now Hear This
- If 800 watts wasn’t enough for you, surely the 1,000-watt Class A/B linear power supply amplifier in the new Predator II will cure what ails you. Featuring (4) x 400-watt mosfets and a monster power supply—it’s critically important to have massive current reserves for when the explosions and special effects hit. Predator II’s amplifier brings massive power with almost limitless reserves. This creates huge output that is available instantly, almost dismissively, and is delivered in the effortless manner worthy of the lead dog in the HT family.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]