Audiophile Plug & Play turntable – Made in Europe!
Built-in phono stage and switchable phono/line output
With a smart tonearm design we were able to combine pure sound quality with an easy setup. Our Plug & Play design with pre-adjusted tracking force and anti-skating for the included Ortofon OM cartridge has saved us costs and is extremely efficient in handling for our customers.
No compromise in sound: On contraire, the lightweight and low friction aluminium tonearm is optimized for the Ortofon cartridge and will bring out its maximum potential. Also the vibration absorbing feet isolate the turntable from the surface it is place on to deliver the best sound possible. The Primary E Phono is equipped with a switchable phono/line output, so it can be run with a dedicated external phono preamp or with the integrated phono preamp connected to a line input (for example AUX, CD, Tuner, Tape, etc.). With intelligent construction and without needless features we were able to keep the price attractive, despite this product being handmade in Europe.
- Built-in phono stage
- Switchable phono and line output
- Belt-drive with synchronous motor
- Ortofon quality OM cartridge
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Machined special composit fibre chassis
- Light-weight, high-precision aluminium tonearm
- Sapphire tonearm bearing
- Gold-plated contacts
- Stainless steel bronze bushing
- Elegant dust cover with adjustable hinges
- Silicon belt with optimum damping
- Handmade in Europe
- Contact: Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact: John Yew 016-2861000
- Email: [email protected]