This Pro-Ject Record Puck Brass record clamp is made of solid brass with a golden finish. It holds the record against the turntable platter, offering optimal stabilisation properties.
PRO-JECT RECORD PUCK BRASS: USING
- The Pro-Ject Record Puck Brass is designed to used on composite or acrylic platters not on platters using wool felt, such as Rega‘s Planar models.
- Its weight means that it must not be used on suspended turntables (Thorens, Linn, Pro-Ject Perspex, System Deck, Audio Note, etc.), where readjusting the springs is required but not recommended.
PRO-JECT RECORD PUCK BRASS: LISTENING AND REVIEW
- The Pro-Ject Record Puck Brass record clamp makes the music a lot more defined and precise.
- The dynamics span a lot better across the entire spectrum and the playing is more physical.
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]