HYM is a collection of Taiwan’s top design team and a part of the vinyl audio brand, and here we present you the whole new vinyl turntable reccord player of both modernity and antiquity – HYM Originals Seed. We had launched Seed on Kickstarter in 2017, pledged by over $380,000 in 42 days, and was reported by Forbes, GQ, and Vinyl Factory then.
Seed is the iconic product of HYM, integrating the MM professional turntable, loudspeaker, and amplifier in a highly crafted wood design. Equipped with Audio Technica Japenese original package MM moving magnetic cartridge, Seed also supports 33 1/3 and 45 RPM vinyl records. As for the platter, we offer you a 1000g high-precision aluminum casting double-layer flywheel turntable for you to enjoy the best constant revolving speed.
1. Multi-Connectivity: Besides Aux 3.5 input, SPDIF output, and RCA line-out, Seed also enables wireless, WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplay, and can stream from various web platforms from phones and tablets as well.
2. Tri-Point Suspension: This system supports the tonearm, platter, balances relative motions, and damps shock responses, to effectively absorb vibrations and filter out rumbles, maintaining high fidelity of the sound and the turntable to play smoothly.
3. Built-In Amplifier: Seed is able to increase the dynamic range by 20% and to drive 80W output without crackles and pops, you can hardly find other vinyl turntable record players to be this loud on the market.
The turntable does a lot more than playing records. If you want to play songs off your smartphone or Spotify, you’re golden. The Seed connects through USB, AUX, Bluetooth, and WiFi making it extremely versatile. The turntable also has a rustic, organic aesthetic that looks absolutely gorgeous. Save for the control panel on the front and the speaker grille, it’s encased entirely in a flawless layer of wood.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]