The Milty Zerostat Anti-Static gun solves the problem of those records that seem to be dust magnets. You know, the ones that attract all the fibers of the slipmat and the dust in your room; the ones that are immune to your dry record brush? Simply pull the trigger and the Milty Zerostat will remove the static charge from a record. If you’re curious on the inner-workings, there’s piezoelectric crystals that give off positive (pulling the trigger) and negative (releasing) ion streams involved. Each Zerostat will last for approximately 10,000 trigger pulls.
- Designed for removing dust from vinyl, turntables and other dust sensitive devices;
- Zerostat keeps film, glass, plastic ware, and photographic lenses dust and lint free.
- Two powerful piezoelectric crystals.
- The Zerostat needs no batteries.
- Removes static charge from records by omitting positive and negative ions
- Works on film, glass, lenses, CDs, DVDs
How to use it
- Hold the Zerostat 3 pistol about 12 inches away from your record. Squeeze the trigger slowly; a powerful stream of positive ions projects over a spread of about 16 inches. Release it slowly, and negative ions are produced.
- Regular use of Zerostat 3 can release dirt and dust on records, eliminating pops and crackles caused by static ‘hot spots.’ It’s also ideal for reducing static charges on CDs and DVDs.
- No Batteries Needed
- Zerostat 3 is constructed of durable hard plastic material. It’s built to last and is good for at least 50,000 trigger operations. Best of all, it requires no power supply, batteries, or refills of any kind. Zerostat 3 also includes a special ion-indicator which shows you that it is working. Just plug the indicator into the end of the ‘pistol,’ squeeze the handle, and a small neon tube will gently glow red.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]