Never force an LP onto your turntable’s spindle again! A simple albeit ingenious tool that enlarges the spindle hole on LPs with annoying, undersized holes, the Clearaudio LP Drill instantly corrects any such errors and allows you to enjoy your vinyl without any time-consuming fiddling or frustrations.
Fitted with an elegant, ergonomic aluminium handle and 7.3mm in diameter, the Drill features a super-sharp bit that cuts cleanly and effectively. By far the best option on the market, and an essential device for anyone that spins LPs.
- quickly + efffectively enlarges spindle holes on LPs
- use on vinyl w/ undersized holes to ensure proper fit on spindle
- drill is exactly 7.3mm in diameter (the correct turntable spindle size)
- ergonomic aluminum handle
- super sharp drill bit cuts cleanly with ease
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]