The Sonab System 9 CSW wireless powered subwoofer is designed for use with the Sonab CLS wirless speakers and offers powerful bass from the built in 200 watt digital amplifier. The slimline (15cm) flat design is perfect for discreet placement uner furniture or can be wall mounted using the included bracket.
The Sonab System 9 CSW wireless powered subwoofer can also be hard wired via high quality balanced inputs / outputs if a speaker needs to be positioned in a Wi-Fi dark spot. Wired and wireless connections can be mixed on one system.
The built in wireless receiver operates on the 2.4Gz RF band with a range of 20 – 100 m depending on conditions.
The CSW can also be hard wired via high quality balanced inputs / outputs if a speaker needs to be positioned in a Wi-Fi dark spot. Wired and wireless connections can be mixed on one system.
3 Wi-Fi channels are available and up to 10 different ID codes to ensure non-interence between multiple systems in close proximity. This is useful where different stores in a shopping mall are using the Sonab system, or for creating individual soundscapes in a multi-department store.
Six volume zones are available
- Built-in wireless receiver
- Wireless full CD audio quality
- No interference or delays
- RF band (WIFI):2.4 GHz
- Sample rate:48 KHz
- Dedicated proprietary network protocol
- Range: 20–100 m depending on conditions
- Channel sniffing and frequency hopping
- 3 channels with 10 ID codes on each channel
- Wired option with balanced in/outputs
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]