By improving power signal quality and network signal quality and TCXO technology, N8 improves the network signal quality. On N8, there are toally 8 high quality gigabit Ethernet ports, which make it possible to connecting to network ports on all audio devices at once. Through the network signal quality improvements from N8, it introduce significant improvement in music streaming playback through streaming service or NAS.
- Eight AUDIO GRADE 100 / 1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet Ports.
- Superior main clock accuracy.
- Customized Silent Angel Noise Absorber (SANA).
- Two noise isolator for main power circuit.
- Two noise isolator for clock generator circuit.
- Medical Grade power adaptor.
- Revolution with innovation to make music more musical and emotional. Silent Angel N8 features low electrical noise and high anti-interference ability. Make it possible to get rid of data loss and electrical noise. As a result, generates high quality network signals.
Precise control of the clock signal
- Silent Angel customized TCXO (Temperature Compensation crystal Oscillator) is highly accurate. The accuracy is 0.1ppm, which is much higher than normal crystal and higher than a normal TCXO. With this TCXO, N8 is able to generate more accurate network signal and provide more stable music data transmission.
High Permeability EMI Absorber
- Furthermore, to reduce noise from digital circuits, N8 has special chosen EMI absorber at the inner side of bottom case to absorb the EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) from the inner digital circuit and make the network signal and clock circuit more stable and clear. Ensure N8 works more stable and generate more clear network signals.
The innovative value of N8
- Comparing to general network switch, innovation and creative technologies is the core value of N8. The resulting improvements can be seen and proven on the signal measurements. Engineer in Thunder Data had found N8 network signal is much better than that of a general network switch.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]