QED XTC speaker cable is a pure copper version of the award winning QED Silver Anniversary XT and features QED’s X-tube geometry, with a spacer between the positive and negative cores. To adjust capacitance and inductance and deliver improvements in the soundstage and detail across the frequency range. Each conductor has three 99.999% Oxygen free Copper braids wound around a hollow polyethylene central core. 100% Mylar wrap and flexible polyethylene outer sheath. Uses QED’s “X-Tube” geometry
The perfect upgrade to basic bundled speaker cable, the XTC is an affordable high performer that will give you much more from your hifi.
- QED X-TC is based on the ‘X-Tube’ geometry of the Silver Anniversary XT
- Pure copper conductors
- 99.999% Oxygen-Free Copper braids
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]