The ProAc Tablette range has been in development for almost 40 years. The first speakers in the range were originally released in 1979, and now these 10th generation ProAc Tablette 10 Signature loudspeakers are about to up the game even further. With an all new design, these speakers have been constructed using a thin walled, heavy damped infinite baffle enclosure – the same baffle that was previously used in the BBC LS3/5a. This design method allows the Tablette 10 Signatures to boast an added flexibility in its positioning options.
Each of the Tablette 10 Signature Loudspeakers includes a new, cutting edge drive unit in order to offer a much better sound reproduction when compared to previous models, and the bass driver uses a Paganni Mika cone. This Paginna Mika cone is constructed using reed leaves mixed with Mika and then coated with an acoustic dope.
- This new Signature model uses the same cabinet and ProAc soft dome tweeter utilised in the Tablette 10 but the performance if further enhanced through the addition of a new bass driver made of the same Paginna Mika cone material but with a high-quality copper magnet system and phase plug.
Silk Dome Tweeter
- The tweeter used in the Signature model is ProAc’s highly renowned 1″ silk dome model which is also used in many of ProAc’s other models. During the design, several speakers were used as comparison those being the LS3/5a, ProAc D2, Spender BC1 and Quad Esl 57.
Rich and Smooth
- When designing the Tablette 10, the legendary LS35A design was used for comparison and the resulting ProAc speaker is even less coloured. Tablette 10 Signature not only improves on this but the midrange and bass qualities benefit from a finely tuned crossover designed after many months of listening.
- This gives it a smoother and more detailed presentation over the standard model which can be clearly heard on various types of music, whether vocal or instrumental. A thin-walled heavy damped infinite baffle enclosure means the Tablette 10 Signature can be positioned with its rear baffle close to a wall on a shelf but will give its best performance when stand-mounted.
- Tablette 10 Signature is available in ProAc’s 5 standard wood finishes; Black Ash, Cherry, Mahogany, Maple and Silk White along with the Rosewood and Ebony premium finishes. On top of high quality sound, you can be assured you’ll get a visually appealing wood design that fits in well with your personal taste or home decor.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.