Optimizing the cartridge load adjustment
- The rear panel is equipped with a load impedance selector (34k/47k/56k/100kΩ) and a load capacity selector (0p/100p/220p/320pF) to match the characteristics of the cartridge and exploiting it to its full potential.
Specially selected embedded MC transformer
- The E-250 features a step-up transformer with a 2 stage gain selection function in which a L/R independent super permalloy core is used, thereby supporting even low impedance MC cartridges. This creates a rich and expressive musicality that is only possible by boosting of the transformer.
Large capacity power supply circuit
- The newly developed low profile, large capacity block capacitor together with a regulator circuit with discrete configuration that are used in the power supply circuit achieve the desired high quality power supply environment. The E-250 power supply circuit also features LUXMAN’s original round pattern board allowing the smooth transmission of the delicate sound signals.
- The articulation function is designed to demagnetize the cartridge and the MC transformer using the signal current of music reproduced when magnetization of the cartridge has caused the sound quality to deteriorate. The articulation function can help to restore the cartridge to its original characteristics and maintain quality at a maximum level.
NF Type equalizer circuit
- The NF type equalizer circuit in the E-250 features many of LUXMAN’s original and custom built parts. This equalizer has a high S/N ratio which reduces noise by connecting the first stage FET in parallel. A monaural switch when playing a monaural record is provided as well as a low cut switch that cuts out low frequency signals that can be generated by distorted records.
- The input can be selected from the front panel with ‘one touch’ operation from 2 players or a player with a twin arm. The option to easily change the cartridge type with respect to the input allows a favourite cartridge to be chosen for each phonograph record.
Aluminium blaster white front panel
- The front panel design of the E-250 is finished with blaster white and offers lever type control switches on a compact sized body. This mechanically designed layout exudes a sense of class. * Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice. * The product listed in this catalog does not include line cables. Please purchase cables separately.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]