CD transport and D/A converter
- The D-N150 has the same CD transport as LUXMAN’s highly regarded D-380. Carefully auditioned parts include the power transformer, filtering capacitors, Schottky barrier diodes and LUXMAN’s own Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) wire. The Texas Instruments PCM5102A digital-to-analog converter helps deliver a signal-to-noise ratio of 110 dB, presenting music against a background very close to absolute silence.
Coax, optical and USB input with Bulk Pet® transfer
- You can take advantage of the digital-to-analog converter built into the D-N150 to reproduce external sources. Coaxial and optical inputs accept S/PDIF signals up to 192 kHz/24 bits, while the USB input accepts personal computer PCM signals up to 192 kHz/32 bits. The D-N150 is the first LUXMAN product to support Bulk Pet ®* transmission in addition to conventional, isochronous USB transfer. This achieves exceptional sound by reducing the processing load on the DAC. Optical output empowers you to use the D-N150 as a single DAC hub.*Bulk Pet® is a registered trademark of INTERFACE Co.,LTD.
High-grade aluminum remote control
- The aluminum remote control feels substantial in your hand. This remote operates not only the D-N150 digital player but also volume on the matching SQ-N150 amplifier.
For more information:
- Contact: Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact: John Yew 016-2861000
- Email: [email protected]