Model 102 features an innovative, fully balanced Differential Mode input and output circuit from its Neutrik XLR inputs to the Cardas output binding posts. The architecture is pivotal to the 102’s elimination of ground loop noise and EMI, as well as its high common rejection ratio of 85dB.
Optional RCA to XLR input adapters available from JRDG insure invariant gain and input impedance for unbalanced sources. Model 102 sports a full dual-mono design with dual stage regulated high voltage switch mode power supplies that are auto-ranging and auto-sensing for automatic compatibility with AC mains voltages world wide.
Twin advanced ICEpower 200 AS power conversion modules deliver full a 100 watts of power over 8 Ohms per channel, doubling into 4 Ohms. A peak current of 11 amps, and a damping factor of 1000 make Model 102 comfortable with speakers ranging from power hungry diminutive studio monitors to many high efficiency full range speakers. For even greater musical refinement and control, the external PC-1 active power factor correction (PFC) rectifier and conditioner is plug & play compatible with Model 102.
- Front panel precision-sculpted with a unique process that utilizes a diamond tipped cutting tool to produce an attractive and unique appearance.
- Housed inside Elegant, ultra-low resonance, structurally rigid chassis that are precision-machined from solid blocks of aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum that are completely sealed for trouble-free operation and high RF and EMI isolation.
FULLY-BALANCED & STREAMLINED IO
- Fully-balanced topology implemented in both input and output circuitry. One pair XLR input connectors for balanced system configurations. Same gain and input impedance characteristics are ensured whether XLR or RCA adapted inputs are used. CE approved speaker output terminals require no tools for secure, low resistance connections.
ULTRA LOW NOISE
- Low noise, high-current, switchmode power supply provides highest performance at any world-wide mains operating voltage and ensures consistent performance under all operating and AC line conditions.
POWER SUPPLY EFFICIENCY
- High efficiency ICEpower® power conversion technology generates high output power with very little heat, promotes long component life and permits a relatively small physical size.
- Low power consumption permits constant power-up operation to eliminate warm-up time.
- Ultra-low resonance, structurally rigid chassis, precision-machined from a solid block of aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Remote ON/OFF input jack allows amplifier standby operation from a remote source for inclusion into home theater (A/V) systems.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]