The Naim NAC 112x takes its inspiration from our top of line, world beating pre-amps and is designed to offer great sound and useful features in an affordable compact and flexible unit.
Volume and balance are controlled via a sophisticated discrete resistor ladder to optimise sound quality and channel matching. Time aligned filter networks, star earthing and optimal circuit layouts have all been carefully designed using the latest CAD technology and extensive listening tests.
Improvements over the original NAC 112 include: a new main board design for improved performance; a new display PCB using SMT (Surface Mount Technology) for lower noise; two switchable DIN or Phono inputs; an RC5 socket for easy external remote control without line of sight; an optional RS232 connector for external system contro; and a new rear panel layout for ease of use on a Fraim.
- The NAC112x can be powered from the supply provided by the NAP150x and can be upgraded by adding a FlatCap 2 or HiCap power supply.
- Six high level inputs can accommodate a wide variety of sources
- Volume and balanced are controlled via sophisticated discrete resistance ladders to optimize sound quality
- Time aligned filter networks, Star-Earthing and optimal circuit layouts all contribute to an excellent musical experience
- Extra versatility with RCA phono sockets alongside the traditional DIN sockets
- Can be added with a RS232 port for integration with a multi-room system
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org