Massive, uncompromised bass performance, from our most powerful subwoofer ever. Unique technologies add unprecedented clarity, power and seamless system integration.
The DN15’s unique 3XR Architecture provides triple the bass-producing surface area of a traditional 15” ported subwoofer. This extra surface area moves more air, resulting in monumental low end. And because 3XR doesn’t use ports, it also provides crystal-clear sound with no port noise distortion.
The DN15’s 3XR Architecture provides triple the bass-producing radiating surface area of a traditional 15” ported subwoofer. This extra surface area moves more air, enabling the DN15 to play as loud and low as a two similarly-sized 18” ported subwoofers. And because 3XR doesn’t use ports, DN15 also provides massive, crystal-clear bass with no port noise distortion.
- UNCOMPROMISING BASS FOR LARGE HOME THEATER SYSTEMS –
Featuring the new 3XR Architecture that offers triple the bass-producing surface area of a traditional ported sub, the Descend DN15 Subwoofer delivers low, impactful bass as loud as two 18” ported subs
- BLENDS FLAWLESSLY WITH YOUR MUSIC SYSTEM – Features Intelligent Phase Control with 360 degrees of customizable phase adjustment that enables precise tuning of the sub to seamlessly blend with your system, delivering a reference-level musical experience
- EXTRAORDINARY CLARITY FOR MOVIES & MUSIC – Featuring a 15″ driver with dual 15″ passive bass radiators, a 1500W Peak Class H Digital Amplifier, and an advanced 56-bit DSP, the DN15 minimizes distortion and reproduces sustained frequencies as low as 20Hz
- VERSATILE CONNECTION OPTIONS – The DN15 perfectly complements most home theater systems. Easily connect your home audio setup with this subwoofer via LFE, stereo line level RCA inputs (cables not included), USB A input, or left/right 5-way binding posts
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS – Features built-in controls for volume, low pass filter, phase toggle (0/180°), EQs modes (Flat/Deep/ Loud) for optimization, power toggle (Auto On/Off or DC Control) for fast switching – all controls you need for smooth functioning
- ADD AN ADDITIONAL SUB FOR THUNDEROUS SOUND – Amplify every crunch, explosion, and roar, and feel at the center of the action by adding another same-model subwoofer for dramatically improved realism, smoother peaks, and an even bass response across the room
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]