A light 620-gram phonostage that seduced the worldwide audio press. The only thing that is ‘entry level’ about this product is its price. A minimalist aluminium housing that contains one of the best sounding phonostages in its market. Up to 54 decibels gain at one kilohertz and an extremely linear frequency response deliver unprecedented quality at this price point. For MM and MC cartridges there are two separate circuit designs using SMD technology, which are selected by a slide switch on the underside.
The Clearaudio Smart Phono V2 Phono Stage’s miniature size means that signal path lengths are kept extremely short which leads to a pure and noise-free musical reproduction, much greater than that of typical products in this price range. The external power supply keeps the delicate phono signal away from mains power, minimising hum and noise. High quality gold plated input and output RCA terminals on the Clearaudio Smart Phono V2 Phono Stage give a superb contact which will not degrade over time. Switching is provided for both MM (moving magnet) and MC (moving coil) cartridges, making the Clearaudio Smart Phono V2 Phono Stage compatible with virtually all phono cartridges.
- Massive precision CNC-machined solid aluminium block
- Signal path lengths are kept extremely short
- Pure and noise-free musical reproduction
- High quality gold plated input and output RCA terminals
- Switching is provided for both MM (moving magnet) and MC (moving coil) cartridges
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]