Functional and easy to use sound improvement!
Vinyl sound can be significantly improved, when unwanted resonances between record and platter can be reduced, while playback. Therefore surfaces of record and platter should connect tigthly. Standard record pucks, that use weight to achieve this, have two disadvantages:
1) The weight can induce higher levels of rumble, when used with lower cost turntables which have less massive main bearings. This will affect the sound negatively.
2) Instead of the desired closer contact between your vinyl and turntable is often achieved the opposite: Due to the high weight in the middle of the plate arching the record and the edge loses contact with the turntable.
Clamp it is the real solution, an accessory with a clamp mechanism around the center spindle, that will not add weight, which would induce rumble. You can fine-adjust pressure according condition of your warped records. Fitting of Clamp it is easily done within seconds. This accessory will not only please your ears, its beautifully machined diamond-cut edges will also look extremely cool on any turntable!
- Sound improvement for all turntables
- Reduces unwanted resonances while playback
- Fast and easy mounting
- Fine-adjustment of thightening force
- Full metal accessory with leather coating
- Diamond cut finish
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
“This product works as described. As it is adjustable, it is suitable for all records. We are very happy with it.”