Acryl it E is made from acrylic with satinised surface and brings a more liquid sound that leaves no space for platter resonances.
The change is easily made: just exchange your metal platter for Acryl it E. Unlike many platters, where you will need to place a felt met between record and platter to damp metal resonance, you can put your record directly on the acrylic surface, with nothing in-between. Acryl it E is able to improve overall performance significantly!
- Suitable for Elemental, Essential & Primary turntables
- Substitutes MDF platter
- Inert material avoids resonances
- Dent for label implemented
- Ideal for use with Clamp it
- Audiophile sound tuning
- Optical upvaluation
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]