The CD22 is the successor to and upgrade for the successful and acclaimed CD21 CD player. Every component, from the CD transport to the audio output stage, has been designed to achieve the highest possible audio performance.
It incorporates a dedicated CD-transport with a considerable five second buffer memory in order to provide the best jitter suppression and protection from mechanical shock. Operation can be customised by choosing the preferred sample frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz or 192kHz.
Comprehensive outputs include unbalanced RCA analogue, together with SPDIF and TOSLINK digital outputs. The CD22 will also play and control MP3 or WMA files via USB or disc.
- Perfect partner to the Primare I22 integrated amplifier
- D/A converter 1 x PCM1792, 24/192 kHz
- Sample frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz and 192 kHz
- Will play MP3/WMA files from disc / USB stick
- Outputs: unbalanced RCA, SPDIF, TOSlink, RS232C, IR, trigger
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]