High-speed Liquid-crystal Shutter 3D Glasses
- The 3D glasses available for the HC8000D have been designed with a high-speed black liquid-crystal shutter system to deliver the optimum 3D viewing performance. Engineered to match the high-speed response of elements in the HC8000D’s DLP engine, these glasses ensure minimal crosstalk, or “ghosting” during 3D playback, minimal judder in fast moving scenes, and also maintain the brightness of the projector image when viewing 3D. The weight of the 3D glasses has been reduced compared to previous models, for greater comfort during use.
High Precision 2D-3D Conversion
- Enjoy your favourite classic films like never before with the HC8000D’s built-in 2D-3D conversion feature. Unlike other simpler 2D-3D conversion methods where the entire screen is shifted to produce the 3D effect, the HC8000D uses motion-vector analysis technology for more accurate 3D conversion. Using this technology, the position of a person or object is distinguished from the background, then a moderate parralax is added to produce a natural sensation of depth.
New Optical Engine for improved contrast up to 330,000:1
- The HC8000DW features both a fixed iris and variable iris in its newly designed optical engine, delivering excellent transitions between light and dark scenes as well as minimal light leakage.
Adjustable Colour Wheel Speed
- The drive speed of the colour wheel in the HC8000D can be increased to 6x exclusively for a 24P signal in 2D. This minimises the colour breaking noise that is produced due to colour-wheel based colour separation methods.
High 1300 ANSI Lumen Brightness
- In addition to the new variable iris, the HC8000D includes a high powered lamp for enhanced image brightness and control. Both 2D and 3D images appear clearer, sharper and more vivid.
- Full High Definition DLP™ Projector
- High-speed Liquid-crystal Shutter 3D Glasses
- High Precision 2D-3D Conversion
- Contrast Ratio up to 330,000:1
- 1300 ANSI Lumen Brightness
- Adjustable Colour Wheel Speed
- High Performance Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Lens
- Independent Colour Management Function
- Built in Frame Rate Converter (FRC)
- Cinema Colour Filter
- RS232C Control
- Two Full 10-bit Panel Drivers (DDP3021)
- Dual HDMI Inputs
- Long Lamp Life up to 5000 hours
- Quiet Operating Volume – 23dBA in Low Mode
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.