The Clearaudio cartridge alignment gauge provides very high precision reliability. The alignment with only one point is more accurate and saves time. The cartridge alignment gauge can be used for tonearms for 7.9 inch (200mm) upt to 15.7 inch (400mm) effective tonearm length. (1 inch = 25.4 mm)
- Directions for use: 1. Mount the cartridge still moveable and adjust the stylus pressure. Adjust the tonearm height, so that the arm tube is parallel to the platter surface.
- Adjust the ruler and tighten it with the plastic screw
- Place the base plate onto the turntable spindle. Then, place the pointer above the tonearm rotation (pivot) point.
- Move the cartridge forward, backward or twist it until the cartridge is parallel to the lines and the diamond is placed in the middle of the circle on the grid.
- Tighten the headshell screws, securing the cartridge in the correct adjusted position.
- Repeat the adjustment of the stylus pressure and connect the cartridge pins.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.