QED Performance Y-SW is a high quality y-adaptor for connecting a subwoofer or any item with 2 RCA sockets to a single RCA cable. Designed for subwoofers with 2 RCA inputs to allow connection to your AV amplifier or AV receiver using a standard single RCA subwoofer cable.
99.999% OXYGEN FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS
- Oxygen free conductors provide a low resistance signal path and will stand the test of time to provide you with the QED experience for life.
DUAL ELECTROSTATIC SHIELDING
- Protects delicate signals against interference from external high voltages. The shield should ideally be connected at the source end, hence the directionality arrows printed on the cable jacket.
QUASI-BALANCED TWISTED PAIR GEOMETRY
- Brings superior noise immunity to unbalanced audio connections by using a twisted pair for the signal and return paths thus introducing a level of common mode noise rejection not present in conventional cables.
24K GOLD PLATED RCA CONNECTORS
- Gold is used because it will not tarnish thus providing a long lasting low contact resistance connection
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org