Shunyata Research’s new Reference NR Line power cords were developed using the same materials science and technologies that make the Omega QR the market’s ultimate cost-no-object power cord. The Reference Line power cables are designed to be used with the worlds finest audio components.
There are three levels of performance in the Reference Line starting with the Delta v2 NR and Delta v2 XC models. The Alpha v2 is a level up from the Delta v2 and represents the best price-to-performance in the lineup. The Sigma v2 takes top honors in the line for those that must have the best. All three Reference models feature Shunyata Research’s exclusive VTX-Ag conductors that combine an ultra pure silver with a concentrically wound layer of OFE copper. This provides the speed and transparency of silver with the richness, tonal color and power of pure copper.
Using proprietary conductors and parts developed for the Omega QR, the Reference NR Series delivers pace-setting performance in each product category. Noise reduction technology and Shunyata Research’s own CopperCONN™ connectors propel the Alpha v2 NR cable to previously unattainable levels of performance.
Application: The Alpha v2 NR is an ideal power cable for source equipment like CD players, DACs, tuners, preamplifiers and it makes an excellent amplifier cable with its high-current conductors and exclusive noise reduction capabilities. The Alpha v2 XC is the ideal mate to the Alpha v2 NR to power your Shunyata Research power conditioner.
CopperCONN™ Carbon Fiber
- Shunyata Research has developed its own line of CopperCONN™ connects that feature true carbon fiber head-shells. The internal contacts are culled from solid OFE copper and feature a high-tension, spring-loaded contact for a vice-like grip. This contributes to a measurable improvement in DTCD™ performance and a correspondingly obvious difference in audible performance.
- CopperCONN™ connectors have a measurably lower contact-junction resistance and are hermetically sealed with an inert compound that protects the contacts and wires from corrosion. This also ensures that the wires cannot become loose, fray or pull out from the head shell. This guarantees a lifetime of reliable performance that does not degrade over time.
Kinetic Phase Inversion Processing
- Kinetic Phase Inversion Processing was developed by Caelin Gabriel after years of research into the underlying causes of various effects such as burn-in, wire directionality and the effects of cryogenic treatment. He discovered that there was an underlying core principle that burn-in and cryogenics only partially addressed. Once the governing principle was understood it became possible to create a processor that reduces the need for long burn-in periods and eliminates the effects of cryogenic treatment. Four-days of continuous KPIP™ processing dramatically reduces the sonic ups and downs associated with burn-in, delivering a relaxed and natural presentation.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]