The entry-level DAC Box E is an excellent D/A converter for digital sound sources using optical and coaxial connections. Despite the low price, it sounds outstanding and supports HD music data up to 24/192kHz. DAC Box E uses high quality components like precision D/A converter chips and a low noise output stage. It will act as a perfect upgrade for any digital stereo audio source, especially for best-buy CD-players, Bluray or DVD players with CD playback, set-top boxes etc!
The whole audio circuitry design is perfectly linear with low output impedance to avoid any negative interference with cables or pre-amps. Its class-leading audio performance makes DAC Box E an outstanding low-cost audio bargain!
- 24bit / 192kHz D/A conversion
- Co-axial (RCA) & optical (Toslink) S/PDIF input
- SMD circuitry
- Special low noise components
- Internal metal shielding
- Small size allows installation close to source
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets
- Outboard power supply included
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]