This high quality UK 13A 3 pin plug has been designed to be used with audio equipment power cables for the best power transmission with no compromises. All the electrical parts (polished pins and all internal parts) are made from premium quality copper, the Fuse Clips are made of high spring rate Phosphor Bronze – and supplied fitted with a high quality 13A silver plated fuse.
The patented design allows for easy cable fitting (instructions provided) and the ease of cable fitting cannot be under estimated, some other brands are difficult to wire up with thicker cables.
The plug casing is manufactured from nylon material, offering durability, high insulation, light weight and good looks.
The heavy duty mains wire-clamps design ensure an air tight connection to ensure perfect power transmission and also protect the power cable wires from damage over time – inferior plugs secure the cables by the grub screws twisting down onto the cable directly and can be prone to material ‘creep’ over time, causing damage.
- Complied with BS-1363 safely standards.
- Capable of fitting up to 4mm²(AWG #10) core conductors securely.
- Capable of fitting up to 16mm diameter power cables.
- Fine polished plug pins to improve conductivity.
- Heavy gauge wire-clamps improve power transmission and protect electric-wire damage from fixing screws.
- Fuse clips made of high spring rate phosphor bronze.
- Comes 13A silver fuse.
- High-insulation, durable thermoplastic housing.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]