Improving upon the successful CD6006, the finely-tuned CD6007 offers even more specially-selected components and an enhanced circuit layout. Rigid feet further eliminate unwanted vibration while the oversized low noise power supply feeds the digital and analog circuitry of the player. The new, high-quality AK4490 DAC along with 2 selectable filter options converts digital signals to analog, this is then ‘pushed’ to the gold-plated synch outputs by Marantz’s proprietary small signal amplifier, the HDAM-SA2. In addition, we have included a new remote that also controls the PM6007 amplifier. The CD6007 features a newly-developed, complex headphone amplifier with a headphone amp gain setting to also accommodate a wide range of headphones.
- Versatile playback for all your audio:Easily enjoy your CD and CD-R/RW collection and more through the front USB input.
- Supports all your favorite files:Enjoy all your files through the front USB port including: WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC HD, ALAC, AIFF and DSD files.
- Enjoy pristine sound quality from your CD and digital media files:The high quality 192-kHz/24-bit D/A conversion features an AK4490 chip with two selectable digital filter and accurate system clock.
- Optimized audio reproduction:New selectable two digital filters optimize reproduction of digital music content.
- Engineered for your sound:Further sound tuned with carefully selected components.
- High-quality sound even from demanding headphones:Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2, gain control and the auto off circuit turns off when a headphone is not connected to avoid any unwanted interference.
- Eliminate interference for sound purity:Double-layered bottom plate and rigid feet allow for a cleaner more complete sound.
- Best amplifier connection:Gold Plated L/R/Coax output for a strong continuous connection to your amplifier.
- Easy to use:System remote controls CD Player, amplifier, and network player.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]