The W Amp’s simple setup means you’re ready to go right out of the box. Just connect any of your favorite speakers to the W Amp, then link it to your Wi-Fi network. Now you can enjoy all of your favorite online music services like Spotify and Pandora, or songs from your personal music library from any phone tablet or computer. The W Amp also seamlessly integrates into the entire Definitive Technology Wireless Collection. Add more products throughout your home as you go—it’s that easy.
Exclusively engineered to power the most demanding speakers, the W Amp delivers up to 150 watts of amplification within each of its two separate channels for sound that’s clean and balanced. Plus, the W Amp features a multitude of analog and digital inputs that let you connect other component audio and play back your sounds through your connected speakers. Go ahead and explore the limitless possibilities of best-in-class sound from a company that continually sets—and raises—the bar on superior audio.
Play loads of music wirelessly with your smartphone or tablet
- The Definitive Technology W Amp offers lots of ways to listen to music. A free app for Apple® and Android™ is your hub for accessing music stored on your smartphone or tablet. You can also stream music from networked computers and music servers. If you’re one of the millions of Spotify® Premium subscribers, Spotify Connect lets you access all your favorite albums and playlists. There’s built-in support for Pandora® Internet radio and SiriusXM. Plus, you can choose from over 37,000 free Internet radio streams, for a nearly endless supply of music and other programming.
Play-Fi® turns every smartphone into its own music system
- The key to the Definitive Technology W Amp’s wireless music capability is Play-Fi. Developed by audio innovator DTS, Play-Fi allows you to send the same song to multiple speakers, play a different song in every room, or let each member of the family control speakers independently with their own device. Play-Fi can transmit lossless audio at CD quality to up to 16 speakers or components on your network. Best of all, the W Amp can work with other Play-Fi speakers and components from other manufacturers. That means you can mix and match different brands of wireless speakers, offering more flexibility than closed systems.
Connect other sources for more music
- The W Amp’s rear panel has more than just binding posts to connect your stereo speakers. There are digital and analog inputs, allowing you to connect other components like a CD player, TV, turntable (with a phono stage), or a Blu-ray player. If you want more bass to augment your bookshelf speakers, there’s a preamp output for a powered subwoofer. There’s also an Ethernet switch, for passing through network connections to other devices like a streaming media player
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org