Silent Angel Bonn N8 Pro
Silent Angel Bonn N8 Pro network switch is an advanced unit with a built-in high-quality Radar Grade power module and EMI absorber.
Unique and Advanced Designs
- Eight gold-plated enclosed Gigabit Ethernet Ports with spaced out ports to physically reduce possible signal interference.
- Class-leading Radar-Grade internal switching power supply module, which is exclusive to noise-sensitive acoustic equipment.
- Perfectly timed data transmission.
- TCXO (Temperature Compensation Crystal Oscillator) greatly lowers network latency issues and jitter effects.
Silent Angel claims that by adopting a Radar Grade power module, a highly efficient DC/DC converter and a low-rippled LDO regulator circuit on the power board, the Bonn N8 Pro presents a low 28mV(Vp-p) power signal when compared to many regular switches that present at 122mV(Vp-p). One of Silent Angel’s signature features, a high-permeability EMI absorber, is embedded in the power board with the aim of diminishing electronic noise (ranges from 1M to 18GHz).
There are two models available, the N8 PRO-CLK with a 10MHz external World Clock input*, and the N8 PRO without the input. With a 0.1ppm with high thermal stability, the advanced model Bonn N8 Pro-CLK uses a BNC interface 10MHz world clock input that further synchronizes the clock signals.
Enhanced with interference-reduction and clock-precision techniques, the Bonn N8 Pro is dedicated to optimizing sensitive high-frequency audio system networks. Cable organization also becomes easier thanks to the widened 5mm space between each of the eight 1um-gold plated GbE ports, allowing better signal and usability.
Radar Grade Power Module
Sporting a high-efficiency DC/DC converter and a low-rippled LDO regulator circuit on the power board, the Bonn N8 Pro presents a low 28mV(Vp-p) power signal when compared to regular switches that present at 122mV(Vp-p).
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.