“Stand-Alone” Word Clocks are the Final Frontier of system enhancement, providing audio and network performance upgrades attainable in no other way. Silent Angel created the Genesis GX to be the ultimate audiophile Word Clock: take your system to the next level with Genesis!
Ultimate Performance and Ultimate Versatility
Genesis GX is a true, state-of-the-art word clock whose technology was developed for the most demanding Scientific and Instrumentation applications, where high-performance clocks routinely cost tens of thousands of dollars. The value-engineered Genesis GX delivers this rarified level of performance and precision for a fraction of the price. Four for the price of one: Genesis GX features FOUR individual Word Clocks, including two state-of-the-art, 25 MHz units. All four clock units are critically spaced and electrically isolated to eliminate interference and noise. By incorporating four discrete Word Clocks in a single, optimized enclosure, Genesis GX offers value unmatched by any audiophile Word Clock, another reason why Genesis GX is your Digital Destiny!
Unique and Advanced Designs
- FOUR independent, 25MHz and 10MHz Word Clocks with gold-plated output connectors housed in a single, optimized chassis.
- Each clock unit includes its own TCXO clock and circuitry to eliminate potential signal interference.
- Class-leading Radar-Grade switching power supply module, a technology exclusive to noise-sensitive acoustic equipment, provides a stable, low-ripple-noise power source.
- TCXO (Temperature Compensation Crystal Oscillator) clock circuits greatly lower network latency issues and jitter effects.
- State-of-the-Art chassis design combines of two layers of different, carefully chosen materials: the inner layer is galvanized steel while the outer layer is thick, high-quality aluminum alloy. This extravagant construction maximizes shielding and control of eddy currents while damping vibration and noise. Sleek modern design adds great aesthetic appeal, making Genesis GX a functional work of audio art.
Advanced Options for Serious Audiophiles
- 12V DC power jack bypasses Genesis’ internal switching power module, enabling connection to an external linear power supply (such as our Forester F2) for a significant performance upgrade.
- Gold-plated ground connection terminal offers the potential for further noise reduction.
Vibration Damping Isolators
- Crafted of solid, high purity stainless steel, Silent Angel’s Resonance Control Feet damp mechanical energy from both internal and external sources, reducing mechanical and electrical noise, static electricity, etc. A more capable version of our acclaimed S28 Footer, the result is improved dynamics, lower noise floor and an increased resolution of fine detail.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]