Designer Caelin Gabriel set out to design a new benchmark for value that would perform well beyond the VENOM-X’s affordable price points. Based on exhaustive test results, the VENOM-X range of cables have exceeded every expectation. VENOM-X cable designs are expressly developed to offer performance previously considered unobtainable at two to three times their affordable price points.
The key to the VENOM-X cables performance is their customization, conductor treatments and the foundation of science that underscores all Shunyata Research cable designs. Whether it is the PMZ conductors in the digital cables that eliminates added impedance, or the balanced tone and geometry of VTX conductors in the speaker cables, the VENOM-X model cables are poised to become Shunyata’s next range of multi-award-winning products.
The Sound of VENOM-X
- What do VENOM-X cable designs sound like? Using live music as a guide, VENOM-X model speaker cables, digital cables and interconnects convey the immediacy, dynamics and propulsion we might experience at a live event. VENOM-X cables also perform with a beautifully refined voice that is impossible to find anywhere near their reasonable prices. VENOM-X cables convey an inherent sense of transparency, accurate timing and low-level detail that simply does not exist even in some of the world’s most expensive cables.
- An integrated VENOM-X system of cables delivers performance that rivals any other SOTA cable system — often at less than one-quarter of the cost. VENOM-X cables are specifically designed to deliver jaw-dropping performance in systems of all types, whether solid-state, digital, tube and analog. Even right out of the box, one listen to the VENOM-X interconnects, speaker cables and digital cables will convince even the most hardened skeptics of their inherent design pedigree and performance.
Shunyata Research digital cables are produced using a Precision Matched Z (PMZ) concept. This means that tolerances of the conductor surface, dielectric extrusion, and the precision of the braided shield are held to minute variances. To achieve these tight tolerances, the extrusion and braiding machines must be run at one-quarter speed during the manufacturing process. The result is better performance through a reduction of cable-induced ‘signal jitter’. (Note: Z means impedance)
Shunyata Research uses only the highest purity of copper available for the production of its wire products. OFE Alloy 101 or C10100 is the highest grade of copper with a minimum 99.99% purity and a conductivity rating of 101% IACS. OFE stands for oxygen-free electrolytic and supersedes the term OFHC (oxygen-free high conductivity). C10100 is the only grade of copper that comes with a written certification of purity. Certified by ASTM F68 C10100.
Shunyata Research’s proprietary Kinetic Phase Inversion Process includes four days of continuous KPIP™ processing to dramatically reduce burn-in time and significantly improve sonic performance, delivering a relaxed and life-like presentation.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.